Monday, September 26, 2011

i am having a hard time



And every time I see you* now, I feel like yelling at you.**






*And no matter who you are, if you're reading this***, this probably isn't about you****. You are not who you think you are. Unless you're more perceptive than I give you credit for. In which case, I'm sorry, I know that I underestimate you.

**Even though I don't have permission to yell at you, even though I don't have the right to yell to at you anymore. You make me feel like yelling, or at least grinding my teeth.


***You probably might actually read this. I don't know anymore. I don't know if will or won't, because I almost don't know you.*****

****Like, if you're blond, this probably isn't about you.

*****And now more than ever.******

******But I'm still Avery, I think.*******

*******This post is almost as cryptic and angsty as one of Kaitlyn's. Cool!********

********I'm done with the star-footnotes now.*********

*********JKLOL, for reals.







asdfghjkl;
-Avery Jalaine

4 comments:

  1. Me? For some reason I feel like this is about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cryptic and angsty posts are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheetah Girls?

    Cheetah Girls.

    This picture is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby. Call me, please?

    ReplyDelete

Oh thanks. You're pretty.