Saturday, August 13, 2011

a post about posting








Dear Addy,

The birthday post that I tried to write for you yesterday ended up being a failure on my part, probably due to the fact that I made it a "how to be 16" how-to guide of the DOs and DON'Ts of being 16-years-old.


And these are the only three things that I came up with:

DO drive to the 24-hours Wal-Mart to buy Ben & Jerry's at 3 AM.

DO watch the (perfect, perfect) 1984 Molly Ringwald classic, "Sixteen Candles". It says "sixteen" right in the title, doesn't it?

DON'T kiss boys. They're dumb and can't spell.


I realized that the reason I couldn't write the post right was that, hey, I didn't really know how to be 16-years-old either.



Dear Everyone Else,

My blogging has been below par lately, so I'm trying to step it up. I working on something, but it's not a promise at this point. Even though I know promising something isn't the same as doing it either.

I'm sorry I'm so uninspired.

And my life has actually kept me from blogging lately, if you can believe that. Avery? A life? Well.



Happy Birthday.




Go charge your camera.
-Avery Jalaine

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're cute. Thanks.

    Although I do believe I will be kissing my fair share of gentlemen.

    Not.

    Ish.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thanks. You're pretty.