Monday, May 23, 2011

she gets jealous when i'm away


This one can't be beaten.

Thanks to my dear friend Addy Baird, I have a new soul-eating obsession called Pegasus Bridge, this confusingly great little band from Manchester. Namely, I'm obsessed with the acoustic version of their song "Yoko" (as in, Ono) and for some reason, I can't stop thinking about it.


Gah, I'll stop
talking about it and just let you hear it.

Plus this is a gorgeous video, too, so get excited. (I counted five funny little band-inside-joke-moments in it, can you beat that?)






(p.s. let me make it very clear that I've got dibs on the lead singer/uke player [his name's Edward. it figures.] It's mainly because he has the most perfect hair that I've ever crossed paths with, and I've crossed paths with some pretty nice hair in my time. Other things he should be proud of: perfect voice, mouth, hands, ukulele, and little black jacket. So. Let's get married, or whatever.)



Yoko. Oh no.
-Avery Jalaine


4 comments:

  1. Fine, I'll take the bassist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACTUALLY. I GET DIBS ON EDWARD. Considering the fact of my finding him first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the song you were singing in French class today? I like it. A Lot.
    That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, yes it is, Rachel.

    Good thing I didn't stop singing it for a single minute all day. I annoyed everyone. It's fine.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thanks. You're pretty.