Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday ; ; the first



Hiya. I heard about Teaser Tuesdays from Ren over at All By MySHELF (yay for book blogs!) and I thought that the whole concept of posting a random "teaser" line from a book you're reading sounded muy bueno.

So here I go!



The book I'm currently reading is Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I bought it last Monday.

Yeah, it's sci-fi. Yeah, it's a Beatles reference. Yeah, it has the most spectacular cover art probably in the whole history of YA.
Here, let me tease you:

"I never thought about how important the sky was until I didn't have one."
-Amy

Okay. I'll stop teasing you (har har). Have a good night.




Off to read.
-A
very Jalaine

2 comments:

  1. Such a tease! I'm really looking forward to reading this; it sounds amazing. And I agree that the cover art is the most beautiful thing that YA has ever seen, better even than Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I want to read this book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thanks. You're pretty.