Tuesday, November 16, 2010

irrational me





I don't know what's wrong with me, but I get really furious whenever someone posts a really cool picture that I have on my computer but haven't used on my blog yet.



Here's an I-statement about it:


"I feel frustrated when you post cool pictures that I already found because I'll never be able to use that picture without you calling me a mega-poser and gossiping about me."




Wow. This is the worst post ever.


Meet me on the balcony.
-Avery Jalaine



p.s. so I brought my super-legit novel proof to Young Women in Excellence tonight and based on my success there, I might have to post some shiny pictures on here soon. just be warned. brag fest.

4 comments:

  1. Oh stop complaining. It happens to all the rest of us, too.


    Okay, mostly just me and you. Only cause we have all the same pictures.

    Here's an I-statement for ya: I love you when... All the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal- post all cool pictures before Avery.

    Not just to make you furious...it would also mean that I would have as awesome of pictures as you.

    How did you get so cool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually. Rachel, this post was basically all because of your post today in which you posted a picture of a wrist and some birds.

    I hated you for posting it first.

    Not really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayaya! I love winning. But you love me still, right? Even if you did post it, I probably wouldn't gossip/call you a mega poser, probably.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thanks. You're pretty.