Sunday, October 3, 2010

Saturday.


Today I hung with my mom all day.



Moms are so cool.

And Conference. Conference is pretty cool, too.




On a side note, today we went to see the movie
Flipped and all of the sudden, SURPRISE!, Kevin Weisman was on the screen and I was like "Blaa! I know him!" and basically everyone in the theater thought I was annoying yet awesome for knowing the guy in the movie. Kevin: you rock.


Also, I bought another Harajuku Lovers purse today. Limited Edition. I hope no one hates me.


Everyone: breathe.
-Avery Jalaine

2 comments:

  1. Dear Avery...
    Well. I have made a choice. I would like to ask you to be one of my best friends. I mean, I already consider you one of my best friends, but I just wanted to check with you.
    Let me know.
    Love, me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Addy. Of course, of course.

    You know how much I love you. We're besties, basically.


    Je t'adore.
    Avery

    ReplyDelete

Oh thanks. You're pretty.