Friday, October 22, 2010

holding your breath for too long

Bonjour! Happy weekend. Here's a song for you to give a test run: Garbage Truck by Sex Bob-Omb, aka Scott Pilgrim's band, but not like any of you would know that because you're all evil and wouldn't go to watch it with me, not even at the one for $3.


Here's a summary of my Friday, in pictures:


(except my hair is not nearly that pretty tonight, and my kitten is better)



Oh, and here are some notes to a few people who do not read my blog:

Dear Stranger Girl in Fitness for Life A3, please stop stealing all my cupcake perfume, because there's only an inch left and you spray most of it into the air in random directions anyway. And sorry I was rude when you asked me for my locker combo, but it really creeped me out.

Dear Ashton in Printmaking class, you are beautiful, but are you a cutter?

Dear Mary, I still feel terrible about choir today. I swear I was not laughing at you, because you were singing beautifully. If it makes you feel any better, that whole class thinks I am a total jerk now. huzzah.

Dear Dylan, I miss you.

Dear Ms. Dalton, I get it: your life if hard because we teenagers are lazy and careless and we don't put away the photogram paper correctly. But next time I'm going to have to stand out of hearing-range because I did not enjoy spending 10 minutes nodding sympathetically while you unloaded all your drama onto me. I just wanted you to grade my embossing.

Dear Brandon Ashby, my brother has a yellow belt in karate and I can't wait to tell you all about it. ;)

Dear Wendy Moira Angela Darling, you're such a slut; sneaking boys into your room all night long.

Dear Garret or Max or Aaron or David or any other one of the loves of my life, including the Love of My Life, someday I am going to walk up to you and be all *hair flip!* and be then all......

Now I'm going to go and put on my Hello Kitty's (Hello Kitties?) and go downstairs to draw pictures and then wait for morning when I might actually do something like a regular teenage human might do on a weekend.


Have such a good life. I really, honestly hope that you're happy. I mean, life is terrible, but sometimes it's so good that if you're quiet and reckless enough, you can balance on the edge of bliss for a while, take the whole world down with you.

Also, it's super cool that you're reading this.



Don't choke on stage. Don't swallow your gum.
-Avery Jalaine

4 comments:

  1. uh, avery, i am convinced this:
    "I mean, life is terrible, but sometimes it's so good that if you're quiet and reckless enough, you can balance on the edge of bliss for a while, take the whole world down with you."
    is genius.
    i am glad i know you:)
    plus it's fine because i spent my friday rolling down grass hills.
    it's no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn and I have been laughing about the whole "*hair flip*

    Hi, you're cute."

    All morning. It was super funny. We are planning on showing up upon Cache's doorstep and be all, *hair flip* Hi, you're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, way to make me the most empowered girl in all of Utah County. You're very marvelous. I'm glad I know you back.

    Rolling down grass hills is more awesome than anything anyone else has ever done. I covet that.



    Oh that's good. Because usually whenever I use the whole *action words* thing I feel super gay. Oh, and I'm in on the showing up on Cache's doorstep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer running down grassy hills; running so fast that that your legs can hardly keep up with your body.
    Totally agree with Kaitlyn, that sentence was brilliant. If you were ever to publish your blog, I would be first in line to buy it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thanks. You're pretty.