Hello, dear ones.
I'm working on a back-to-school-hoopla post at the moment, but I don't really feel like finishing it right now, so I plan to save it until later so that it can be some sort of big event (just kidding). Instead, here's a list that I started a couple months ago and laughed at today, so I thought it might be good enough to post here. Get ready.
List #2 ; ; Words that Sound Funny with a Lisp
- "Lisp". I find it unendingly hysterical how ironic this word is. A lisper can't even say his own speech impediment with dignity. Priceless.
- "Mathercise". This is a word that I encountered in my Pre-Calculus class today and laughed at solidly for a good minute. And then I said it with a lisp and totally lost it.
- "Mississippi". The sheer number of S's says it all.
- "Prostitute". It just sounds really lame when you lisp it.
- "Sigh". Because instead of saying "sigh..." with a lot of longing and sadness in your voice, you just end up saying "thigh..." which is just a funny body part and no one will care that you're sad or whatever, because they're too busy laughing about you saying "thigh" randomly.
- "Single". That's what you are if you have a lisp. Sorry. (*read: 'thorry'.)
And that's all I've got so far. If you think of any great words that sound funny with a lisp, please tell me so that I can add them.
Now go have fun.
Afterall, it is the weekend.