Saturday, July 31, 2010


Dear everyone, I am in the market for a typewriter. If it looked exactly like the one featured above, that'd be nice. But really any old typewriter would do. That's all. Thanks.

Oh wait, I'll bribe you with a dazzling picture:

Pretty, huh? Now don't you want to get me a typewriter? Oh, okay, thanks.

Also, as you you may {or may not} have noticed, I have added my Google Friend Connect "Followers" tab to my sidebar. That way, maybe more humans will see it and decide to follow my little ol' blog. {hint. hinthinthint.}

That's all.

We love each other.
-Avery Jalaine

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ave. I love you, love the blog.

    Your blog made me jealous, so guess what? ...i made me a blog! It's soooooo crappy and I've only posted once and it's so dumb, but here's the link if you want to see it:


    http://madeline-kate.blogspot.com

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thanks. You're pretty.