Monday, May 24, 2010

Worst. May. Ever.


Thought of the Day: "The world is a vampire." -Smashing Pumpkins

Song of the Day: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


Here's a good picture of the way a regular last-week-of-school (<-- holy crap!!!) day should be: grass green, sky blue, temperature hovering around, oh, 80 or 90 degrees fahrenheit, birds flying, small animals frolicking/prancing (I couldn't decide which was a better adjective), a total of zero clouds in the sky, girls in borderline-slutty length shorts and flipflops, everyone getting tan, the air smelling like summer. Rrrrright? Right!

So what's the deal with me leaping out of bed this morning (dialog: "Yaaaaaaay summer!") and running to the window ("Will it be eighty or ninety degrees today?"), pulling back the curtains (I don't actually have those), peering out eagerly..... and finding.... snow! What a dirty little 4-letter word! I was obviously heartbroken, immediately I crumpled to the floor and sobbed for a good 5 hours (give or take). The day proceeding this tragic morning was just as wretched: I had to walk in and out of stupid high school 6 times, each time getting more drenched than the last. Needless to say, I looked like a wet cat when I got home today, and had the same attitude of one.

I'd like to end this post on a positive note but that's impossible so I'll just add to my misery: I had to visit the doctor and they poked me with needles and stole all my blood. That's all.


I hope it's sunny wherever you are.
-Avery Jalaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thanks. You're pretty.