The old blog is dead! (hoopla! the villagers are safe and God isn't angry at me for its atrocity anymore! yay!)
So I decided to completely delete, refresh, and revamp my blog because the old one was A) ugly, B) stupid, and C) turning into some sort of scary diary thing where I spilled out all my secrets. I was getting very terrified that someone would randomly come across my blog and be like "whoa, this is perfect for blackmailing Avery into being my slave/murdering my wife", and then hitting CTRL-P and handing out copies and maybe even taping it to the walls at high school. That'd be tragic.
Soooo... new blog! New look! (yeah, I actually learned how to customize the layout. finally. stop laughing at me.) Oh, and the other ancient-blog-of-humiliation-and-grammatical-errors that I never posted on has also been officially deleted and I'm not even restarting that one on account of it made me sad/frustrated. Double yay!
Now I don't know what to do with myself, the blog is all spacey and empty, kind of like when you wantwantwant to write but you're intimidated by the blank paper. Well-la, do you want a run-down of what's happening in my life right at this moment, just for kicks? Too bad, you get one anyway.
Some Things Happening
- Well, I'm almost done with High School part one of three. What?! There's one week of school left and that's totally just a formality. Did you hear me? ONE WEEK LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!! #$!%^&* Summer is hecka soon! I've already made a few summer to-do lists, schemes for my escapades with my pals. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do, but it's my 16th summer, so it had better be grand. I'm almost missing summer even before it's started, isn't that gay? I hope it's long and way too hot and mildly boring so that it'll last longer.
- I have a newfound hunger for getting my learner's permit. I might do it this time.
- Kelsey and I had a sluffing party because I am retarded and didn't do my 200 point research paper and had to get out of English before Miss Jensen found out. Kelsey just came because I'm a bad-influence and we're BF's and she doesn't like going to class either. And maybe because of her ADD but I'm probably not supposed to mention that. We bought Icees because I love them more than everything else on the planet (that's a lie. I like fruit leather and rainbows and Del Taco better) and then we went out to some field where girl's PE had been practicing archery on these creepy/hilarious/sad fake animals with all of these arrow holes riddled through their bodies/eye sockets. We laughed and laughed and laughed at them, especially the turkey.
- Me and my mama went on a shopping spree. I could tell we were spending way too much money but I kept seeing things that looked cute on me and being like "gimme!", but then I'd have to pick between two things, like Converse or Toms, and my mom was like "you can only have one" and I was like "waaaah" and she was like "okay you should get both" and I was like "yaaay cashmoney". I like shopping when other people buy my stuff.
- I am going to miss going stalking at lunch with Lorin and Trish and Kelsey sometimes. We're very clever spies. Our most effective strategies for sneaking up on cute boyz include memorizing their shirt color ("It's a Code Maroon!") to seek them speedily out of large crowds, code names (Percy Bakin'), hand signals (there's a G, a C, an S, and multiple J's. we're hand-letter masters), and talking/laughing as loudly and idiotically as possible as we walk by them, even though we all swear we don't do that (we do).
- Tomorrow Lorin, Trish, and I are supposedly going to see Letters to Juliet together. This probably won't actually happen, but I'm hoping it does. Also, I have this obsession with Frozen Yogurt Junction where you go and build your own yogurt and then WEIGHT IT for price and it's so fawesome.... well I'm trying to force them to go with me but they're stubborn little girls and Trish is a complete whiner and keeps refusing to go. Weenie.
- So, I think I'm going to keep doing thoughts/songs of the day on my blog still. Not in this post because obviously I had to start clean, but next time there'll be something inspiring and/or lame that'll hopefully brighten up your day.
I think that's the end of this tangent, but next time I'll do another one of those dorky/informative posts just briefing about who I am, and who all those other geeks I've been rambling about are. Just for your information. More drama later, anyway.